Beginners Guide For The Sims FreePlay
The craze of the virtual gaming is at the peak after people are coming to know about the bright side of it. There are various categories under it. Simulation is also one of them. The Sims FreePlay is also one of them, recently introduced. Electronic Arts, one of finest game developers have introduced it for the Android and IOS supported device. The gameplay is quite exciting – gamer gets the opportunity to experience various stages from being a baby to toddler to senior. The best part is that it even serves multiplayer option to make the things more fun.
Information regarding gameplay
At the beginning of the game, not much information is served to the people. In most of the cases, people are confused that what to do and how to make progress. Well, going through below stated points will help you to get the getaway.
• Panel and level – there is a panel on the top of the game; it displays the progress of the player. With it the level and XP’S represent the level or say how far a player is to level up. Upon clicking on it, a list would be opened where all information about experience needed would be displayed.
• VIP Level – the VIP level can be filled upon buying the items from the store in game. The more a Sims buy, higher the VIP level gets.
• Simoleons – it is the main currency of the game, the game simulates real life. It shows the importance of having game currency for progress. A player can get the game currency in the exchange of real-world money by clicking on the green simoleon or just by finding and using a working The Sims FreePlay hack.
• Lifestyle points – it can be termed as the special currency of the game, there are various items which can be bought through them. Buying premium items and speeding actions is possible with it. It can also be bought in the exchange of the real world money.
• Social points – it is the third most special currency within the game. A player can be earning it by completing the social tasks within the game. The tasks are generally at the neighbour’s house.
All this display the exciting game play and the simple information which requires making the progress in the game. It can be downloaded from the play store or app store, respectively to the device a person is having.